domingo, 23 de dezembro de 2018

Mark Time

I was shattered to see the time run,
Always waiting for the best,
Counting the days, the hours, the minutes.
Living for to give the future by yesterday.
I walked more and I felt myself fading.
I was ready to fail.
To end up in an alley, in a deep hole without light.
Like a balloon, writing led me away.
No matter where I was born, where I live now 
or who I am when I don't write.
Let me give you more by writing.
Blow me when I pass.
Read my stories,
love my characters, my worlds, my words
and everything will be alright.
And if it doesn't stay, it's 'cause it's not over yet.
My stories are my brand in this Time, 
the proof i've been here one day. 

~ Lauren Lewis 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Diga-me o que pensa, aquilo que quiser.

Doce memória, eterno amor